Wednesday, August 1, 2012

So I suppose I should introduce myself...


Hello to anyone who may stumble across this blog and decide to read it.

My name is Katy.  I'm a housewife in Pennsylvania and a mother of one very active toddler.  I loved crafting when I first started making things at a young age and through my teen years.  Somewhere along the line, life got too busy and I stopped crafting things for about a decade.  Recently, I've begun finding my way back into the world of creating, renewing and beautifying mainly because my husband and I bought a house last year that....well....is ugly.  Couple an ugly house with a very, very, tight budget and pretty much if I want it done, I have to do it myself (I also have to figure out some way to pay for it!).


 This blog is intended to be a chronicling of my return to crafting and the redecoration of my house, making it into my home. 

Thanks for reading!
~Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment